New Model Used Electronics ... Okay, a Cord.

In keeping with not buying new stuff I managed to purchase a used C-type USB cord. It was $5. I guess with the Samsung Note 7 literally exploding there were a lot of compatible cords for my OnePlus 3T on the market. It may not have even been a Note 7 cord I bought, but it was used and it was compatible. Moral of the story? Even the latest technology can be found used on a site like Kijiji or Craigslist. Just be careful with the more expensive purchases. Knock on wood, but I've had decent enough experiences. I need that streak to continue through 2017, especially with my next endeavour.  Oh the suspense!

Coco out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another Year Older, Another Race Run and Shoreline Cleaned

Dry February is Here!

Wow - Veganism