Continuing the Online Purge

This morning I woke up and was surprisingly pissed off by my Facebook feed, even though it likely didn't warrant the disdain I felt. A group I joined has revealed itself to be more of an annoyance than source of information. It brutally clutters my feed and I found myself pissed off by it. After this morning's incident I thought of removing myself from Facebook altogether for the rest of February, and depending on how that went, maybe permanently. Just when I steeled my resolve to pull that trigger I remembered I have a contact and health related group only available to me through Facebook. So, still on Facebook it is.


This was in relation to an online tea order ... a f'ing tea order. Nothing says over privileged or attention seeker, or perhaps mentally unstable, like this reaction over tea. This is a grown man, and sadly he's not the only one who whines about a tea order not arriving in a day or two. #FirstWorldProblems

This desire to disconnect, but inability to do so, prompted me to at least clean up what I see on Facebook. I left about 4 groups, unliked about half a dozen brands and companies though I still can't escape some of the undesired content that pops up. I could probably stand to declutter some 'friends' too, or, at the very least, hide their posts.

Time to say adios to annoyances.

Coco out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another Year Older, Another Race Run and Shoreline Cleaned

Dry February is Here!

Wow - Veganism