Physical Stuff - DVD's

This letting go thing is harder than I initially thought it would be. I have a bunch of DVD leftovers from a previous purge (that first step is always the first step toward failure) that I figured I'd watch. I haven't. I just can't fathom letting go of any of my Guy Ritchie films. They're frigging awesome. I once saved a VHS copy (if you don't know what that is we likely can't be friends) of Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels from being thrown out by anteing up the $0.50 price tag. I didn't even have a VHS machine to play it on, but it's a Guy Ritchie classic, thus a matter of principal (of all the principals a man can choose to take a stand on ...).

All that being said, I still managed to get rid of half of my DVD's by donating them to the local library. Also of note is that my Guy Ritchie and Kate Beckinsale collections are still intact .. . in my basement ... where they started today off. I'm happy I can oogle Kate Beckinsale whenever I want, but I already feel like I failed myself. I've even gone so far as to almost convince myself that I'm going to watch these fine collections some time soon, 'cause, you know, a 2 and 3 year old love giving dad time away from parenting and Netflix a break from Paw Patrol.

At the very least I recognize I'm delusional and it's only day 2. I haven't bought anything though, so that's a win, right?

Coco out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another Year Older, Another Race Run and Shoreline Cleaned

Dry February is Here!

Wow - Veganism